How you know I am a baller:
1. I really don’t know what “baller” means. I am hoping it is not something offensive – I think it means someone who is serious in their chosen field, i.e. basketball?
2. My mac and cheese was gluten, soy, and dairy free that I had for lunch today. HOTT.
3. I am embracing the curly girl lifestyle (http://www.amazon.com/Curly-Girl-Enhanced-Handbook-ebook/dp/B003YL4KS0/ref=kinw_dp_ke?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2) and my hair is f’ing gorgeous. I mean, srsly, be careful about looking at me – you might fall in love.
4. I sometimes get my pants properly hemmed. Other times I just hope for people not looking at me past my knees. When I am wearing hemmed pants I walk around a lot more and point at my ankles when I walk past people. I am 5’4″ and my pants are the right length… I AM A FASHION GODDESS!
5. DH and I have tickets to see a concert consisting of sci fi “classic” songs this weekend.
6. I know the status of Chuck and Blair’s relationship.
7. I send .pdfs, not .docs, so people aren’t confronted with my formatting marks.
8. Twice a day I have coffee with peppermint mocha nondairy creamer. They haven’t *proven* that nondairy creamer can kill you, right?
9. I have mp3 hookup in my Prius. (How did I live without that???)
10. I have not completely surrendered my existence to Jetpack Joyride. Not yet, anyway.