Drum roll… week three! This is the most weeks in a row I have blogged about my progress. And look at all the pretty beads I have collected in my results jar.
I hit 5/6 of my goals. Yay! And I have a clip art cd from Etsy on the way.
Here are the results:
1. Complete three classes – Check – One Zumba, one yoga, one strength training.
2. Clomplete 17 miles – no – but I got 13 in!
3. Vegan seven days – check.
4. Only one sweet. – check – in fact, no sweets. I am saving myself for a piece of butterscotch chocolate pie later.
5. Hang out with friends two times – check – Went to lunch with friends two different times.
6. Finish Wifey by Judy Blume and Shopaholic Ties the Knot by Sophie Kinsella. – Check! Finished Wifey on the stationary bike last night – was glad to get done with that one. And Shopaholic Ties the Knot has a happy ending, that I won’t give away.
Next week is my last week to hit all of my goals for the month, which won’t be too hard except for the mileage.
1. Complete two classes – I have three scheduled, so this shouldn’t be a problem.
2. Clomplete 19 miles – Oy. The key is to break it up into small chunks.
3. Vegan seven days.
4. Only one sweet.
5. Hang out with friends – I have already hit this goal for the month – so taking it out of the rotation for this week – but I have three dinners and two lunches planned, so I should be really getting ahead on this goal!
6. Finish Wild Geese Flying Backwards by Tom Robbins.
This will all lead to hitting all my goals for the month:
1. Complete eight extra classes.
2. Complete 48 miles.
3. Be vegan 28 days.
4. Eat four sweets or less.
5. Hang out with friends four times.
6. Complete four books.