Hi – I still am in the midst of the massive project at work that is sucking up all of my extra time. So, in lieu of cohesive, coherent thoughts, here is a list of random things:
(list 48) Random Stuff for 6/19/2008
1. Congratulations to my friend Amy on the birth of a healthy baby boy!!
2. Wil Wheaton has a blog. As a geeky girl, I had a huge crush on him, and look forward to perusing his blog when I have a break in my schedule.
3. The fire situation is under control. Our excellent insurance company (Allied) has already made an assessment and issued a check. Now we just need to find somebody to do the work.
4. I am now using http://caloriecount.about.com/ for tracking my food. So far, so good – it is pretty scientificy with all the numbers, so I like it.
5. Tomorrow is the summer solstice… yay! My new friend Johnna has extended an invitation to Yoga in the park to celebrate the event. My guess is I will be embroiled in work and unable to go – but somebody out there can go – it looks like a great event!