I have been buried in work this week leading to a complete lack of postings. I really have missed blogging to the void, but there has been no time. (Along with no time for anything I like – exercise, crafting, not working.) In lieu of a proper blog entry, I am providing you with my to-do list from work this week. Read it and be glad you are not me.
(list 36) My work to-do list for the week of May 19, 2008
- Reqpro list to Scott.
- ID report for comparison.
- Design review meeting logged
- Requirements review meeting logged
- Test cases for web site
- Check in design
- Check in requirements
- Reg updates in xml
- Test cases for content changes
- Prioritization updates in xml
- Board updates in xml
- Send e-mails to stakeholders
- Review meeting tool guideline changes and sent for review
- Soc training updated and scheduled
- Requirements updated
- Design created
- Test case for web site changes review meeting
- Test case tracing
- Test case for content changes review meeting
- Design for note about doc control
- Xml changes for doc control note
Phew! I am ready for a three-day weekend.